Male infertility Ayurvedic Treatment
Up to 15 percent are infertile in couples. Male infertility plays a part in about a third of these couples. Male infertility is due to low production of sperm, the irregular function of the sperm, or blockages that control sperm delivery in causing male infertility, illnesses, injuries, chronic health problems, lifestyle choices, etc. It can be stressful and frustrating not to conceive a boy, but various male infertility treatments accessible.
Punarnava is well known for its male infertility ayurvedic treatment in Jaipur. Dr. Abhishek Sharma gives the right directions to those who feel discomfort and worry about their illness. Dr. Abhisehk Sharma is a skilled and knowledgeable ayurvedic doctor for male infertility, and he is a specialist in Panchkarma.
What Are the Symptoms of Male Infertility?
In some cases, however, symptoms are caused by an underlying issue, such as an inherited disease, irregular hormonal, increased veins around the testicle, a condition that blocks the movement of sperm.
The failure to conceive a child notice by most men with male infertility, signs, and symptoms associated with male infertility include:
- Sexual function problems, such as trouble with ejaculation or small quantities of ejaculated fluid, decreased sexual desire, or difficulty sustaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, swelling, or a lump
- Frequent respiratory infections
- Inability to odor
- Irregular breast growth
What Are the Causes of Male Infertility?
Around two-thirds of infertile men have a problem with low sperm and sperm numbers that don’t function correctly. Approximately one in five infertile men, including those who have had a vasectomy but now want to have kids, have other physical issues.
- Sexual issues that affect whether semen will enter the vagina (one in 100 infertile couples)
- Low levels of hormones that affect the testicles((one in 100 infertile men) developed in the pituitary organ (a brain hormone controller)
What are the Genetic Causes of Male Infertility?
Chromosomal conditions that affect how sperm produce are the most common genetic causes of infertility. They include:
- Changes that decide the male sex within the genes are called the Y-chromosome.
- Other irregular changes in the chromosomes, for example, have a disorder called Klinefelter’s XXY syndrome. They have an additional copy of the genes determining female sex (the X chromosome).
Hormonal issues include diabetes, high milk-producing hormone prolactin levels, or hormone-producing organ problems such as thyroid or adrenal gland problems.
What is the Ayurvedic Treatment of Male Infertility?
Many chemically formulated medications on the market give male infertility medicine, but they are mainly steroids and can cause addiction. Thus, getting help from Ayurveda is the only way to treat infertility. Male Treatment in Ayurveda is very effective and productive for male infertility.
1. Mucuna Pruriens (Kawach):
In old Hindu writings, Pruriens of Mucuna (Kawach) such as the Charaka Samhita’ and the ‘Susrutha Samhita treaties, a medicinal plant applied to. It is named ‘Kawach’ in Hindi. The plant is a vigorous climber, has inflated S-shaped capsules, and shows purple or white flowers.
2. Panchakarma treatment:
A detoxifying procedure that removes all toxins from the body and relaxes the mind is Panchakarma. Here are various ways in which the Panchakarma routine helps with infertility:
3. Yoga and Exercises
Daily training, yoga, and eating healthy meals help to balance the mind, body, and soul in your regular yoga session, including the following Yogasanas.
- Padmasana (lotus pose)
- Paschimottanasana (seated forward bend)
- Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
- Sarvangasana(shoulder stand)
- Trikonasana Praivritta (twisted triangle pose)
If you are thinking Of this kind of treatment, Punarnava is the ideal male infertility ayurvedic treatment in Jaipur. Dr. Abhishek Mishra(B.A.M.S., N.D.D.Y., Certified Panchkarma) is an experience ayurvedic doctor for male infertility.
How Can Punarnava Help You for Male Infertility Treatment Ayurveda?
Punarnava offers the best male infertility treatment in Jaipur; Dr. Abhishek Mishra, the owner of the Punarnava, qualifies and an expert in male infertility treatment in Ayurveda. Punarnava believes in patients’ satisfaction; they care and offer others treatment such as Marma Abhyanga, Kati Basti, Face, and Neck. Here is how Punarnava effectively treats you:
- Effective ayurvedic medication by experts
- 24/7 consulting services
- Special treatment for pregnant women
- Caring and friendly nature staff
- It is entirely safe from any complications.
If you think about a consult, the appointment process is easy. You can book an online appointment from Punarnava for Ayurvedic treatment for male infertility in Jaipur.