Ayurvedic Treatment for Insomnia
Sleep is a natural phenomenon for making the body and minds sufficiently rest. Insomnia is the inability to fall asleep for many hours at night or the lack of sleep well, which harms regular rest and interacts with daytime activities.
Insomnia is a common sleep disorder that can make it hard to fall asleep, make it hard to stay asleep, or make you wake up too early and not go back to sleep. You can also feel exhausted when you wake up. Sleeplessness can cut your energy and mood, as well as your health, work performance, and quality of life. The amount of sleep changes from person to person, but most adults need seven or eight hours a night.
At Punarnava, insomnia ayurvedic treatment arises from the body’s healing tendencies to recover from the disease. In providing the best insomnia ayurvedic treatment in Jaipur, also, we have a vast success leverage ratio. Although, Dr. Abhishek Sharma, an expert, is a certified Panchkarma treatment.
What are the Symptoms of Insomnia?
In addition to disturbed sleep, insomnia can occur in other problems, such as:
- Difficulty falling asleep in the evening
- During the night, waking up
- Too early to get up
- After a night’s sleep, not feeling well-rested
- Daytime fatigue or drowsiness
- Iritability, anxiety, or depression
- Difficulty paying attention, concentrating on assignments or recalling
- Increased mistakes or crashes
- Ongoing night worries
What are the Causes of insomnia?
The main issue may be insomnia, or it may be associated with other conditions. Chronic insomnia is typically a result of sleep-disrupting stress, life events, or behaviors. Insomnia can cure by treating the underlying cause, but sometimes it may last for years. Common causes of persistent sleeplessness include:
- Poor sleep habits
- Travel or work schedule
- Mental health disorders
- Sleep-related disorders
- Caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol
What are the Risk Factors of Insomnia?
At any age, insomnia may occur and is more likely to affect women than men. It is more likely that individuals with such risk factors may have insomnia. Included in these risk factors are:
- High-stress levels
- Emotional conditions, such as anxiety or depression associated with a life event
- Travelling to various time zones
- Changes in working hours or working shifts at night
How Can Ayurveda Relieve Insomnia?
Some improvements in lifestyle and herbal remedies will help the problem treat.
You should try these time-tested treatments:
- Do some regular exercise, but never late in the evening.
- Avoid all types of caffeine, especially after lunchtime.
- During the day, stop taking naps.
- Drink milk of buffalo. It contains rich amounts of L-tryptophan, an amino acid that induces sleep.
- Before bedtime, take a good, hot, warm bath. Charaka Samhita says the only remedial action to counteract exertion is bathing.
- Read a book or do some regular, calm activity, such as a mantra—Japa chanting, etc.
- Ignore distractions that can catch your attention and keep you awake, such as watching a suspense movie, TV series, or an exciting game.
- Create a peaceful, dark environment to make your bedroom cozy.
- Use new clean sheets and pillows and keep the temperature of the room comfortable.
What Ayurvedic Herbs & Therapies for Insomnia?
It is good medicine for the brain that helps and strengthens all sides of mental functioning. It is a herb that is comforting. Taken at bedtime, a cup of Brahmi tea or powder or some other Brahmi preparation will induce peaceful sleep, and its daily use will help cure insomnia.
2. Vacha(Acorus calamus):
Vacha(Acorus calamus) uses for the insomnia ayurvedic treatment in Ayurvedic medicine, such as epilepsy, headache, insomnia, etc. It can take at bedtime along with Amla, Brahmi powder.
According to Ayurveda, it improves coordination between the mind and the senses, which is necessary for good sleep. The suggested dosage is half a teaspoonful of powder, along with sugar + ghee or warm milk, taken at night.
Other neurotransmitters such as serotonin have find. It is a cardio-tonic sedative, anti-depressant, and anti-epileptic and is known as one of the most effective neurosis remedies. While it usually has a soothing effect on the central nervous system and is used to relax an anxious or over-stressed person, it may also stimulate someone who suffers from exhaustion.
5. Panchkarma Therapy:
Shiro Basti, Shirodhara, Nasya, and Panchkarma are suggested for sleeping disorder treatment Ayurveda. Abhyangam-Using anti-Vata oils, such as sesame oil or Narayana or Bala medicated oils, this full-body Ayurvedic massage relaxes the body and reduces stress and promotes sound sleep. Head massage is beneficial for insomnia with Brahmi oil. Pada Abhyangam or Ksheerabala oil foot massage provides the body with relaxation, as well as good sleep helps the mind.
6. Yoga and Breath Therapy
- Vata and a hyperactive mind regulate Alternate Nostril Breathing. Practice this for just 30 seconds at first, then gradually raise the duration to 10 minutes. Alternate Nostril Breathing, with patience and daily practice, develops mental resilience and adaptability.
- Gently and rhythmically practice conditions and sequences (vinyasas) along with breathing to balance Vata. Until Vata is regulated, the series should be custom-designed and updated each month.
By restoring vital balances in the body and mind, Ayurveda offers to create transformations. As the root cause of sleeping disorders, Ayurveda has identified dosha imbalances in the body and therefore recommends that the same should correct sustainably. Get the best insomnia ayurvedic treatment at Punarnava that offers the insomnia treatment in Jaipur.
How Can Punarnava Treat You?
Punarna provides fully customized Ayurvedic medicines and Ayurvedic natural remedies following a detailed root-cause diagnosis. Dr. Abhishek Sharma and his team took up with you during your recovery process to observe your recovery progress and help with your health queries. Punarnva is the best Ayurvedic treatment center where you get effective and painless insomnia treatment in Jaipur.
- Analyze and guidance on the root cause
- Reduces the risk of future
- End to end relief tracking
- Personalized treatment
- Superior advice on a diet and lifestyle plan
If you have insomnia and are interested in visiting Punarnava, then you can call there anytime and easily book your online appointment.